|Terms and Conditions of Hire|
|Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form part of a binding contract.|
1) Rental times are from 4pm
on the day of arrival and the villa must be vacated by 11am on the day of
departure. Failure to vacate the property by this time will result in
2) You will be required to pay a Security Deposit of $300 (£150). You will be charged for damage and breakages which are not considered “fair wear and tear" and for extreme use of utilities. This includes, but is not limited to, excessive cleaning costs, replacement or repairs to the property or any of its contents, the pool, pool deck or grounds. Extreme use of utilities includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of electricity (typically due to having air conditioning on full with external doors open!) You will also be charged if any keys to the property are lost or not returned.
The Security Deposit, less any deductions, will be refunded within 30 days of your Departure Date - subject to a status report from our Management Company in Florida. Please do not expect to receive the Security Deposit in cash on the Departure Date.
Notwithstanding the amount of the security deposit, you are liable for all damage caused to the villa. Thus, as Owners, we reserve the right to pursue you for further monies to cover malicious or avoidable damage over and above the amount of the security deposit.
3) Every effort is made to ensure that the property is in perfect condition for the duration of your stay. In the event that you find something missing or not working, please contact the Management Company immediately. When the Management Company have been notified of any failure they will rectify the problem in a reasonable and timely manner.
4) You must ensure that children are not left alone in the accommodation at anytime. Neither are they to be allowed access to the pool unless accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. You must ensure all door access to the pool area is kept closed at all times whilst children are in residence. Please note that it is an offence under Florida Law for anyone to tamper with or disconnect the installed pool door alarms.
5) Any damage, breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported to the management company immediately.
6) For your comfort, and that of other guests, the villa is a NO SMOKING, NO PETS residence.
7) The swimming pool is a facility for which you are not charged, only the heating of the pool is chargeable and will be refunded pro/rata if, for any reason beyond our control, the heater malfunctions. The pool is heated for a minimum of 8 hours per day when heating is required. Please understand that it is not possible to guarantee the pool temperature which is, to some degree, dependent on the local weather.
8) Please bear in mind that the villa is situated in a community which consists of both residential and vacation homes. Therefore the Owner, the Management Company and their respective Agents cannot be held responsible for any ongoing construction, any alterations to existing houses or any noise as a result thereof on or around the housing development. You are going to a named villa, no alternative accommodation will be offered if you are dissatisfied with your villa.
9) During your stay access may be required for maintenance and it is expected you will give reasonable access to our Management Company and other authorized personnel.
10) We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove guests from the premises who do not follow our booking conditions. If, whilst on the premises, guests illegally possess or deal in controlled substances or are intoxicated, profane, lewd, or involved in brawling; indulge in bad language, miss-conduct or disturb the peace and comfort of neighbouring homes, or whom do not vacate the property at the checkout time (unless an extension of time has been previously agreed in writing), they will also be removed. Refusal of admission to or removal from the property shall not be based upon race, creed, colour, sex, physical disability, or natural origin. Residents have every right to call local law enforcement officers who DO have the power to control unreasonable behaviour.
11) In the unlikely event that the property becomes unavailable for any reason we will make every effort to locate alternative accommodation for you. However, in any event our maximum liability to you is limited to the Rental Amount paid.
12) Under all circumstances, the Owner, the Management Company and their respective Agents jointly and several, liability is limited to the rental price paid.
Please note that the Owner, the Management Company and their respective Agents do not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects however so caused. Under no circumstances are the Owner, the Management Company and their respective Agents liable for any consequential loss whatsoever.
The Owner, the Management Company and their respective Agents accept no responsibility for, and shall not be liable in respect of loss, damage, or injury caused by force majeure events. These include war, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes or other industrial action, airport closures, fire, flood, other weather conditions or any event beyond our control.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU OBTAIN FULL INSURANCE COVER WHICH OFFERS MAXIMUM PROTECTION AGAINST MEDICAL EXPENSES, TRAVEL AND CANCELLATIONS. SEPARATE INSURANCE SHOULD ALSO BE OBTAINED TO COVER CANCELLATION OF THE ACCOMMODATION BOOKED.
THIS SHOULD BE OBTAINED PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
|Copyright © 2003-2007 Micnet|